Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Help with ignorance & radio personalties

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • avg.joe
    Banned
    • May 2012
    • 51

    Help with ignorance & radio personalties

    Hi.
    I'm a big fan of the Tom Leykis show, but I roll into my second shift when it is on. So, calling in is nearly impossible, unless I stop work.

    This week has been discussions on gun control. He is saying AR's should be banned, & is very clueless about firearms. Another fan & I are going to try to school him on Friday's open lines, but this is where y'all can help out. I'm not the best debater, although I am knowledgeable about the subject, & laws.

    I would appreciate if a few of you can call in to educate him & most of the other ignorant listeners.

    Nobody should own a machine gun? Eff you! We need to restore this place to a free state!

    So, # to call is 901-300-0866 http://blowmeuptom.com/

    Thanks for your help to educate the masses. I didn't know where else to turn.
  • #2
    Taco Shop
    Banned
    • Jul 2015
    • 103

    The host really needs help on this as he is uneducated.

    Comment

    • #3
      steelholder
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 3328

      That dumb useless idiot...I've seen he's got some sheep followers here go figure.
      WTB 3rd Gen SW also looking for a 22 pistol with 6" bbl or longer

      Comment

      • #4
        Jimi Jah
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2014
        • 19244

        Talk radio is full of idiots, and I'm not talking about the callers.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1