Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Your AR solution if California bans bullet buttons?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    2meterB
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 1728

    Register it like a good subject

    Comment

    • #47
      Lone_Gunman
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2009
      • 8396

      Originally posted by Awesomesauce
      That is actually a great idea for the AK, since Ivan's AK-2000 design wiggles through all current legislation, and would have to be banned specifically by name.

      Jimmy-slap triggers are a safe bet, unless they prohibit installation of a compressed pneumatic system in a long arm. They probably wont figure that out for several years so I am good with that too.
      Exactly. Nothing like a good jimmy slap!

      Comment

      • #48
        angry
        Member
        • May 2012
        • 323

        I just install a jimmy jammer
        The people who know you, don't even like you anyway

        Comment

        • #49
          ScottsBad
          Progressives Suck!
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • May 2009
          • 5610

          Originally posted by Unretarded
          Not spilling any beans or ideas to the law makers....sorry.
          ^^Me too.
          sigpicC'mon man, shouldn't we ban Democracks from Cal-Guns? Or at least send them to re-education camps.

          Comment

          • #50
            drifts1
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2007
            • 1443

            I will register my rifles as assault weapons. And shoot them without mag-locks and with hi-caps just like I do all my current registered assault weapons. It wont be too bad for me. But it will kill all 2nd rights for our future generations. This is total B.S.! !

            Comment

            • #51
              RandyD
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2009
              • 6673

              Move them out of state.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #52
                omega
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2005
                • 3114

                I think Law Enforcement is going to be confiscating lots of rifles & hi cap magazines for "safe keeping"

                they assume everything is banned, take your guns and ask questions later, then they will say "tell that to the judge" the same as any citation / arrest

                but I owned these before the ban? "tell that to the judge"

                Comment

                • #53
                  Doheny
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 13820



                  You beat me to it
                  Sent from Free America

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Subotai
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 11289

                    Glad everyone is quiet. Y'all will get the solution one day after the bill is signed.
                    RKBA Clock: soap box, ballot box, jury box, cartridge box (Say When!)
                    Free Vespuchia!

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      ChaoSS
                      Member
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 490

                      Originally posted by Oneaudiopro
                      My AR self identifies as a single shot bolt action rifle.
                      Mine identifies as a water gun. Don't you dare tell it otherwise, bigot.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        faris1984
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2013
                        • 2387

                        I got rid of my AR , I am pretty sure this law will pass , but I also think Trump will become a president and will fix it all.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          SonOfaDI
                          Member
                          • Jun 2015
                          • 495

                          Originally posted by woolybugger
                          I need to take my boat out and do some scuba diving with all of these tragic boating Accidents who knows what I'll find I'm sure there is a rusty gem in the harbor somewhere.
                          ^^^ This is "exactly What Happened" ^^^
                          It was a bad time on the water for many of us, sent all I had to the bottom - If I had any guns that is.
                          sigpic
                          Democrats, Liberals, Socialists and all 2016 election losers. We are sorry you are in darkness now. You still suffer from TDS.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            Doheny
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 13820

                            Originally posted by AnchorTactical
                            Who is going to enforce it?

                            I don't recall ever having been asked for my papers when I shoot my raw stuff. I carry a copy of my papers in my wallet in case I have to show the gestapo.

                            Or asked if my mags hold over 10 rds.

                            I just get "man, that is so cool you don't need a bullet button"

                            I'm old. My kids are old grown up. Never had so much as a ticket(40 years ago).

                            I've worked in the gubmint almost my whole working life. It is highly inefficient and inept.

                            As mentioned in another post, they'll be a lot of assumption that everything is banned. If it's not and you want it back after it was taken, do the paperwork or hire a lawyer.
                            Sent from Free America

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              k1dude
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • May 2009
                              • 15853

                              Not to be a jerk, but I'm not going to tell a Democrat with 41 total posts what I'm going to do with my guns after the laws get signed.

                              I have no idea if you're a legislative spy or not. For all I know you're trying to figure out our strategies and secrets to stay one step ahead of us.

                              Passing the laws are bad enough, but the actual regs have yet to be written. That's where the real damage can be done.
                              "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                              "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1