Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Videos and experiments with guns.!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Sp guns
    Member
    • May 2016
    • 119

    Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
    Where in Greece are you? My wife's family is from Paros.

    I subscribed to your channel, please check mine out as well, Citadel Grad. Nice videos, your English is fine.

    Hi my friend.! I am From Karditsa,i subscribe to your channel too.! Thank you.!! I will watch your videos.!

    Comment

    • #32
      sloppy joe
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 776

      Can you make a video about gun laws in Greece?

      Comment

      • #33
        Sp guns
        Member
        • May 2016
        • 119

        Originally posted by sloppy joe
        Can you make a video about gun laws in Greece?
        Hi.!! I dont know if i can do it interesting..i will think about it and if i have some good idea i will do it.! Thanks for your idea.!!

        Comment

        • #34
          NickMc
          Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 280

          Fun channel! I too am a new subscriber.
          I enjoyed the "Fx indy bullpup firing and...explosion..!!" video.
          That mushroom flame generator... WOW.
          Keep increasing the size! Back-up, be safe, be bigger!

          Comment

          • #35
            Sp guns
            Member
            • May 2016
            • 119

            Originally posted by NickMc
            Fun channel! I too am a new subscriber.
            I enjoyed the "Fx indy bullpup firing and...explosion..!!" video.
            That mushroom flame generator... WOW.
            Keep increasing the size! Back-up, be safe, be bigger!
            Hi.!! Thanks for subscribing.!! Every friday i will upload a new video..!! Thanks.!

            Comment

            • #36
              Sp guns
              Member
              • May 2016
              • 119

              Are shotguns safe for home defense.? Lets see.!


              Comment

              • #37
                j-shot
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2014
                • 1646

                Originally posted by Sp guns
                Are shotguns safe for home defense.? Lets see.!


                https://youtu.be/NiHppaidFfQ
                Cool video man.

                It's like watching Dana White with guns

                Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
                ...what we have here is a hillary panty sniffer...
                Originally posted by Appleseed
                A Rifleman understands that owning and mastering a rifle is part of his heritage as an American.
                Originally posted by ProShooter
                No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.

                Comment

                • #38
                  Sp guns
                  Member
                  • May 2016
                  • 119

                  Originally posted by j-shot
                  Cool video man.

                  It's like watching Dana White with guns

                  Hahaha..thank you very much..!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1