Anyone know if they will have a Memorial Day sale?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Atlantic Firearms
Collapse
X
-
Goto site &/or call them?

I recently called up Aero Precision just for the heck of it. Was interested in one of their builder's kits that had sold out. Dude was very helpful & found me a Blem version in the back @ 15% off
I've found that calling these folks & chatting them up works wonders & is the best way to get deals.Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
~Pope John Paul II -
I'll give them a call but I think they are closed for the long weekend.Goto site &/or call them?

I recently called up Aero Precision just for the heck of it. Was interested in one of their builder's kits that had sold out. Dude was very helpful & found me a Blem version in the back @ 15% off
I've found that calling these folks & chatting them up works wonders & is the best way to get deals.Comment
-
Any sales are posted on the home page of our web site and in the Sales flyer we send out every weekComment
-
^ and the email.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,412
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16081 users online. 29 members and 16052 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment