Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for High Ride Kydex OWB Holter

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L84CABO
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2009
    • 8776

    Looking for High Ride Kydex OWB Holter

    Can anyone make a recommendation on a higher riding OWB kydex holster?

    And/or does anyone know how the Raven Concealment Phantom holster carries with respect to ride height? Can it be concealed under a normal t-shirt?
    "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

    Fighter Pilot
  • #2
    1911su16b870
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2006
    • 7654

    Raven Concealment. You can set the height by where you bolt up the belt loops. Yes, can be worn under a longer T-Shirt.
    "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

    NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
    GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
    Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
    I instruct it if you shoot it.

    Comment

    • #3
      Defy Concealment
      Member
      • Apr 2015
      • 410

      What gun do you want to carry op?

      I am assuming you are looking to CCW so thats why you want the high ride?

      PM me, and I might be able to help you out!

      Comment

      • #4
        Harley
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 1782

        Contact Devon at Defy Concealment.

        Comment

        • #5
          glock_this
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2005
          • 8225

          Defy makes some nice products.

          I got one recently from "Clinger" and you can adjust ride height & angle.
          10 +1 in the chamber

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1