Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Definition of the Word "Gun"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dfletcher
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2006
    • 14811

    Definition of the Word "Gun"

    Well, here's one explanation. BTW, I suggest full screen and hi def .....

    GOA Member & SAF Life Member
  • #2
    JDay
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 19393

    I wonder if those are real!
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

    The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

    Comment

    • #3
      Maddog5150
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2006
      • 10526

      YEah.... Im in love...
      Buy my EO Tech XPS3-0!!!

      For those nutjobs who like to use the word "gouge"
      Note: I did not write the above article.

      Any carpenters in Socal want a side project?

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        pingpong
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2008
        • 5450

        Eh, she's OK. Nice torso though.
        Originally posted by luchador768
        We also had a lot of wannabe gangsters putting the display pistols down thier pants to "try them on.". If you bought a display handgun from the Riverside Turners in the 1990's there's a greater than average chance that there is cholo crotch on it.

        Comment

        • #5
          GrayWolf09
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 1619

          I would pay good money if someone was willing to go up to a marine "gunny sgt" and tell him his rank comes from a woman's name.
          http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...lf09/18829.jpg http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...lf09/index.jpg

          Those who are afraid of the truth always seek to suppress it!

          Comment

          • #6
            JDay
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2008
            • 19393

            Originally posted by GrayWolf09
            I would pay good money if someone was willing to go up to a marine "gunny sgt" and tell him his rank comes from a woman's name.
            I would want a copy of the video.
            Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

            The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

            Comment

            • #7
              FreedomIsNotFree
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2006
              • 3657

              No, they aren't real, but who cares...
              It is dangerous to be right when your government is wrong. -Voltaire

              Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

              Comment

              • #8
                bohoki
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2006
                • 20826

                Originally posted by FreedomIsNotFree
                No, they aren't real, but who cares...

                haa yea disneyland is fake as hell but it is fun for a couple days then you realize how many people rode this same ride before you

                Comment

                • #9
                  trinydex
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 4720

                  Originally posted by JDay
                  I wonder if those are real!
                  neg

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1