Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Pakistan Gun Market

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lumpia is sarap!®
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 2267

    Pakistan Gun Market

    sigpic
  • #2
    JDay
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 19393

    I swear I saw this on here just a week or two ago.
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

    The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

    Comment

    • #3
      Lumpia is sarap!®
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2008
      • 2267

      I tried to search for it, but didn't come up. MOD, if a dupe please delete.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        RedDawn
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Dec 2007
        • 2234

        sigpic
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined, nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

        -- Thomas Jefferson, 1764
        *Excerpts from "On Crimes and Punishment" by Cesare Beccaria

        Comment

        • #5
          groovielou
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 555

          So is that where my Dell Computer customer service calls go to?

          Lou
          NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            jumbopanda
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2006
            • 8382

            This seems to come up every month or so.
            Mo' BBs.

            Comment

            • #7
              audihenry
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2008
              • 2909

              I've seen the video before and that host annoys the crap out of me.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1