Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

San Jose Gun Show This Weekend?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CABilly
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 1613

    San Jose Gun Show This Weekend?

    I've never been to one of these. Are they any good or is it a tiny affair like the recent Cow Palace ones?



    EDIT: Just checked the website. Is it worth the $15? I guess if I buy a bunch of cheap (HA!) ammo it might be, but I don't want to have to spend $200 to make my 15 back. I know, I'm cheap and should show up and support just because....but I'm also a poor college student. Any feedback on these shows would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by CABilly; 01-07-2009, 11:27 PM.
    Don't feed the cannibals.
  • #2
    ghost
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 4626

    i think youre better off waiting for the following weekend,thats when the cow palace show is going on.

    Comment

    • #3
      CABilly
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 1613

      Originally posted by ghost
      i think youre better off waiting for the following weekend,thats when the cow palace show is going on.
      Meh. I was largely unimpressed by the Cow Palace shows I've been to in the past. Lots of driving, parking and entry fees for a show I can see all of in less than 20 minutes. I made plans to go to the SJ show with a pretty girl, but if things change with that I think I'll just stay home. Thanks.

      (Can't get Miwall's location/date page to load to see if they'll be there)
      Don't feed the cannibals.

      Comment

      • #4
        cmmgar15
        Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 135

        well i havent been to the cow palace show...yet..but the one in san jose is a joke.i mean it wasnt that bad cause i picked up my ar upper there and complete a1 stock for around $450..but all in all not much to see or buy.im waiting for the cow palace. now if you want a real gun show go to the shot show in vegas.

        Comment

        • #5
          domokun
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2008
          • 3525

          Attend the SJ Gun Show and show your support to the Nordykes! However, don't set your expectations too high. The show is more of a stamp, coin, expensive ammo, shooting supplies, and C&R show. Most of the vendors at the SJ gun show will probably be at the Cow Palace show as well...

          FYI: Miwall WILL NOT be at the SJ Gun Show. They will be at the Cow Palace show the following weekend.
          "Can our form of government, our system of justice, survive if one can be denied a freedom because he might abuse it?" --Harlon Carter
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have." --Gerald Ford
          "Government is essentially the negation of liberty." --Ludwig von Mises
          "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." --Admiral Yamamoto
          USS Hornet ARC Member.

          sigpic
          Join today?

          Comment

          • #6
            CABilly
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2008
            • 1613

            Harumph. I want to stock up on some ammo but I have to work next weekend so Cow Palace isn't much of an option. That and most savings are offset by gas, entry and parking fees.

            Oh well. All the more reason to get a Dillon.
            Don't feed the cannibals.

            Comment

            • #7
              yourotherleft
              Member
              • Jan 2009
              • 155

              Hmmm... I was wondering about the same thing. I guess I can wait another week for Cow Palace gun show.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1