Empty
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Empty
Collapse
X
-
I don't know what that is, but it made me crap my pants so we must all get together and ban it!!!
Plus it's black!!!!!!!
/s
Looking super sweet!Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
~Albert Einstein
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
~Thomas Jefferson
All I have in this world is my ball$ and my word, and I don't break them for no one.
~Scarface -
It does have good eye relief, but I aim it with a go pro and wifi connection to my iphone to be safer!!
Yes, its a spade grip 50 single shot Bohica upper.
I had a KNS grip on it, but made the rear end myself and carved the grip just because...I wanted to. Mine is all steel construction, theirs was all plastic.Last edited by bubbapug1; 04-23-2016, 10:30 PM.I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.Comment
-
Very cool!
Originally posted by gwgn02G-shock, a good way to tell the time, and better way to tell the female variety you are unworthy mating material.Comment
-
Great workComment
-
That was fresh.sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
Nice job. Anything that causes Newsom, Deleon and Feinstein to fill their diapers is a very good thing and this does. Would like to hear a range report and if you can, post a cost breakdown in case other Calgunners want to also irritate our overlords.NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer
sigpicComment
-
10 +1 in the chamberComment
-
unusual! I like it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,681
Posts: 25,150,397
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22348 users online. 134 members and 22214 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment