Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Alright I give
Collapse
X
-
Things usually turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out.
-
Or if you had heard it maybe a brainfart and you could not access the info.
sigpic
Thieves are the lowest form of life out there, except for liberal politicians, of course, but that's redundant.Comment
-
Brainfart, Yes that's what it was.
I shoot a 50AE and soon a 50 Beowulf. I don't shoot a .50BMG although I would consider it an honor to do so
.
Joe,
Garden Grove, Ca. 92840Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,502
Posts: 25,148,491
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15458 users online. 133 members and 15325 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment