Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My lightweight build original thread back up! Abandon this one

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GOLDEN GUN
    Banned
    • Dec 2012
    • 2326

    My lightweight build original thread back up! Abandon this one

    View original thread here!!



    As promised.. Because I do what I say I il do..

    Found a welder who knew what they were doing.

    My pooper is safe now I guess

    Titanium brake, titanium pin. The old thread was deleted for those who don't know what I'm talking about

    Last edited by GOLDEN GUN; 04-08-2016, 4:23 PM.
  • #2
    fritztkatt
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2015
    • 1061

    Needs more blending/polish. I'd still rock it though.

    Comment

    • #3
      joefrank64k
      @ the Dark End of the Bar
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2009
      • 10124

      That thread got deleted?? Say it ain't so, GG...that was an awesome thread.
      You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
      If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
      Come on...what harm??

      joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

      Comment

      • #4
        alfred1222
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2010
        • 7331

        whats the point?? it looks pretty awesome but i dont get why its special?
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        This guy is a complete and total idiot.
        /thread.

        ΦΑ

        Comment

        • #5
          GOLDEN GUN
          Banned
          • Dec 2012
          • 2326

          I asked them to keep it rough looking like that so it's obvious it's welded.

          Comment

          • #6
            desertrider
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2007
            • 1465

            Originally posted by GOLDEN GUN
            As promised.. Because I do what I say I il do..

            Found a welder who knew what they were doing.

            My pooper is safe now I guess

            Titanium brake, titanium pin. The old thread was deleted for those who don't know what I'm talking about

            Originally posted by DeusExMachina
            Oh man. Last thread was awesome minus haters. Nice work. Love the sig! Yeeee
            Sounds like I missed a cool project. Lightweight build? If you popped for a Ti brake and pin, I'm guessing the rest must be pretty sweet.

            Pic of finished project?

            Comment

            • #7
              glock_this
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2005
              • 8225

              What is weight diff between this and say an A2 birdcage?
              10 +1 in the chamber

              Comment

              • #8
                GOLDEN GUN
                Banned
                • Dec 2012
                • 2326

                Weighs less than 5 pounds

                Comment

                • #9
                  Spyder
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 17272

                  It's silly light. Pretty cool project.

                  The other thread was pure comedy.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    GOLDEN GUN
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 2326

                    Originally posted by glock_this
                    What is weight diff between this and say an A2 birdcage?
                    Not sure what a a2 weighs anymore but this brake weighed 1.07 ounces

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      GOLDEN GUN
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 2326

                      Anoither pik

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        slayer61
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2014
                        • 1402

                        Some of you folks have great skills. Congrats
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                        Paul

                        Confirmed Domestic Terrorist & NRA Member


                        Bobby Sands

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          kustomkat1950
                          airplane guy/Coastal GA
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 1950

                          Bro, do you even race? Nice looking gun...do you three gun?
                          "When the system breaks down, you get to vote from the rooftops. Its one of the last best traditions of western enlightenment"

                          "This was an IQ test/science experiment of Josef Mengele proportions, and the public willingly lapped it up. And many failed". (me, on Wuhan flu, 2022)

                          Question EVERYTHING.

                          "Sure buddy. Whatever you say. Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night"

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            GOLDEN GUN
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 2326

                            Originally posted by kustomkat1950
                            Bro, do you even race? Nice looking gun...do you three gun?
                            Built this to get into it..

                            Just needa learn where to start and learn now


                            Here's a video of someone shorting an AR for the very first time.

                            Notice the only recoil is when she flinches for it.. Shot number two shows zero muzzle rise...

                            Last edited by GOLDEN GUN; 04-05-2016, 3:51 PM.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              desertrider
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1465

                              Originally posted by GOLDEN GUN
                              Weighs less than 5 pounds

                              Weighs less than 5 pounds?

                              How 'bout "barely" weighs 4 pounds.

                              I'll hazard a guess that the haters from your original thread probably thought you expected your project to pass a torture test in the sands of Iraq.

                              Nice job, I like it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1