Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Annie's Get Your Gun Corona experience

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cebuvfr
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 861

    Annie's Get Your Gun Corona experience

    Travelled from LA to Corona to do a PPT at Annie's and it was worth the trip. Jerry was very helpful, and pleasant to deal with. I read reviews about them and were rated 4 stars, I give them 5 stars!

    Just sharing.
  • #2
    Garv the innocent
    RSG Minion, Senior
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Apr 2014
    • 9075

    Always good to hear, thanks.
    Originally posted by Kestryll:
    It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

    Comment

    • #3
      manuelcardenas77
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 2544

      Haven't been there in awhile, but they're a great couple to deal with!

      Comment

      • #4
        davegonewild
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Apr 2012
        • 1190

        Good shop and good people

        Comment

        • #5
          cnj
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2004
          • 1275

          Originally posted by davegonewild
          Good shop and good people
          This.
          "Bye Felicia!" - Said by me, as I looked at Kalfornia in my rearview for the last time, 9/22/17.
          NRA member
          My experience is from the '80's and '90's, when mullets ruled the world!
          If azzholes could fly, this place would be an airport!
          I support gun control.....if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it!
          You go ahead and give peace a chance. I'll cover you if it doesn't work out!

          Comment

          • #6
            CoopsDad
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 1710

            I bought my second CA gun from them probably close to 15 or 18 years ago- an AMT Hardballer. They're right around the corner from where my wife used to live when we first started dating. The neighborhood has changed but Jerry and Annie are still awesome.

            Comment

            • #7
              Chute&Shoot
              Junior Member
              • Mar 2013
              • 90

              Yes it is a good shop.

              Comment

              • #8
                Calico1404
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2016
                • 3401

                Interesting I just PPT'd at Turners Corona thinking that Annies had been closed due to rumors... Good to know its not only open but great customer service. Would you mind sharing your dros Fee's?

                Comment

                • #9
                  Spyder
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 17272

                  Only been there once but I highly recommend them based on what I remember!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    quadmx301
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2013
                    • 1426

                    Been there once for a PPT, good overall experience. Highly recommended.
                    "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle" - Gen John J. Pershing, February, 1918

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Fatcat
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 1299

                      Recommended shop! Wife is very nice, gave me a water last summer when it was blasting hot.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        coronaman
                        Member
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 125

                        Yes, they are great people to deal with. I try to do any PPT's there. Always have had good experiences there.
                        Dave

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          damngato
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Apr 2012
                          • 3393

                          ^ Agreed. I used to go to Turners Chino Hills since it is on my way home but I am actively trying to avoid them now. I have done my last 5 PPTs at Annie's and couldn't recommend them more. The third time I went in for a PPT they welcomed me by name and I was out of the store within 20 minutes. Great people to deal with. I always try to buy at least a little something while there to help them out
                          Link for feedback -

                          https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...4#post28181454

                          WTB:
                          Off Roster CZs
                          Off Roster Sigs
                          Off Roster FNs
                          Pre-Lock S&Ws

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Barbarosa
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 2166

                            Great place with $35 PPT fees. Great Glock Doc too, factory approved IIRC.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Bigedski
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 976

                              Annie and Jerry are great, I would recommend them for PPT, Annie is a warm and friendly soul and Jerry knows his stuff and you NEVER have to worry about anything they tell you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1