Anyone purchase from these guys before?? I've called them a few times & sent an email but no response to either. I have heard a bunch of good things about them but haven't heard back from them
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Second amendment zone anyone??
Collapse
X
-
Second amendment zone anyone??
Tags: None -
2A zone in Rancho? Jamie and Sandra are great to deal with, you may try to send them a pm as you may get a faster response. -
Once you buy from them you will only want to use them. Great people.Comment
-
Sorry you haven't heard back, sometimes on voicemails the number is not clear and we can't call back.
Give us a call now if you would like.
Also we cannot email anyone with an ATT email. For some reason all emails we send get bounced backLast edited by Baboosh; 03-26-2016, 1:45 PM.Just a normal guyComment
-
Just spoke to them & it was great. Definitely going to try & go through them from now onComment
-
-
I just came from there - see where I am located? Nuff said.Bill of Rights: Void Where Prohibited By LawComment
-
They are great people to deal with. I have completed 3 transactions with them and plan to make more purchases from them in the future.Comment
-
2AZONE rules. I just had my first dealing with them recently, and they are my new go to dealer.....like many others I drive past a lot of other gun shops to get there.....40 miles each way.Comment
-
I practically live down the street from them. Great people to deal with, and I have personally confirmed AIM surplus, CMP, and Classic Firearms has them on file... I'm pretty sure Atlantic does too.If you need help with any stragglers, call a friend, because it's likely that they have a gun. America in particular have done exceptionally well taking care of the problem, as there are 1.12 guns for every 1 American citizen. So throw a rock, you'll probably hit a gun, pick up that gun, then shoot a zombie.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,508
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24006 users online. 39 members and 23967 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment