Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sooooo who's shootin' this weekend?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    EASonBASS
    Member
    • Jan 2016
    • 133

    Prado with Artemis CCW class.
    The more I know the less I don't know.

    Comment

    • #17
      Soginator
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 1696

      I've been trying to bulk buy all the ammo I need for the year, but haven't found any stellar deal that would make me want to jump on the purchase. Guess I will wait for a major holiday sale.
      WTS HK USP45c http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1304283

      Comment

      • #18
        Inkman
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2005
        • 1116

        Minor medical issue this week but if i'm feeling up to it then Yolo on Saturday for my once or twice a year shooting of the Glocks.

        Al
        Various 1911s.
        Some revolvers.
        Some rifles.
        Back to owning some of those "polymer" guns.

        They see me rollin'
        They hatin'

        Comment

        • #19
          Bluesman
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2013
          • 498

          My shooting buddies and I will be out in the desert Sunday to tryout my build.

          Comment

          • #20
            baranski
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2015
            • 3852

            Originally posted by Inkman
            Minor medical issue this week but if i'm feeling up to it then Yolo on Saturday for my once or twice a year shooting of the Glocks.

            Al
            If I can build the motivation, I'll drive up to yolo too.
            Originally posted by ACfixer
            there's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.

            Comment

            • #21
              GW
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2004
              • 16078

              GSSF match in Yolo County
              sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

              Comment

              • #22
                slayer61
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2014
                • 1402

                Continued CCW training for the Mrs. and I
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                Paul

                Confirmed Domestic Terrorist & NRA Member


                Bobby Sands

                Comment

                • #23
                  Mirac
                  Member
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 247

                  I'll be at Spenceville Sunday morning.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    chiefcrash
                    Internet Dictator
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3408

                    I was going to try to get some rifles zero'd. Switching ammo in the ARs, and I finally got a new steel PU scope mount for my mosin to replace that aluminum junk...

                    I was planning on Chabot, while I still can...
                    Originally posted by Kestryll
                    we can not nor should not dismiss or discount my theory that in the dark of night you molest sea anemones by candlelight.
                    Originally posted by TKM
                    Show me on this 1st Amendment bobble-head doll where the mods touched you.
                    Originally posted by Click Boom
                    It is clear from this thread that citadel grad was the gunman, and Oswald his patsy.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Jimi Jah
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 19244

                      Off to BLM. I put a nice Vortex scope on my AR-47 and need to zero it.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Mayor McRifle
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Dec 2013
                        • 7771

                        I shoot every weekend.
                        Anchors Aweigh

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          hd-dude
                          Member
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 187

                          IDPA Match in Ukiah!
                          "The Best You Know Is The Best You've Had"

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Barang
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 13400

                            Will be re-zeroing my ARs iron sights due to front posts replacement.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              dwalker
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jul 2014
                              • 2714

                              Shooting the Southern Utah 3-gun match Saturday and the Weld Co CO 3 gun match the following Satruday.
                              Fear is the spare change that will keep you broke

                              Call him run-like-hell-when-shtf-guy or dial-911-guy but NEVER call an unarmed man "Security".

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                rubbman
                                Senior Member
                                • May 2013
                                • 652

                                Originally posted by Mirac
                                I'll be at Spenceville Sunday morning.
                                Prepare for a madhouse!!! And watch your back!!
                                I once pondered over the debate of 9mm vs. .40, then I was introduced to .38 super and 10mm and forgot all about it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1