Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

UGLIEST guns currently in production

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Chapped Hide
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 3901

    Originally posted by helpfuljack
    I know the SCAR17 is supposed to be a great rifle, but to me it looks like a weaponized cuttlefish.

    **** your feelings!

    Comment

    • #47
      Lonestargrizzly not a Cabinetguy
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2015
      • 6504

      The Honor Guard.

      Comment

      • #48
        mjmagee67
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2011
        • 2771

        Anything with a Bullet Button of "featureless".
        If you want change you have to put in your 2 cents, you can't just sit on the sidelines and whine.

        Comment

        • #49
          NOTABIKER
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2012
          • 7635

          Any pistol version of a rifle, AK AR etc.useless.

          Comment

          • #50
            Exospeed
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2012
            • 587

            Armatix iP1



            /thread

            [/micdrop]
            Peace is that brief moment in history when everybody stands around reloading. - unknown

            Democrats screw poor people in the a** while whispering into their ear that they are trying to help them. - unknown

            Comment

            • #51
              ElDub1950
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2012
              • 5688

              Originally posted by NATEWA
              Not sure what they were thinking. Any advertising guys out there that could share their thoughts?

              http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/m...05259/redirect
              They were thinking they's sell every one they could make. They were obviously right since they're out of stock. All the wanna be gangsters must have one.

              Comment

              • #52
                pistolero805
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2008
                • 944

                Originally posted by Cpl. Haas
                FN FiveseveN... awesome gun; ugly as f**k.

                Woof!


                Last edited by pistolero805; 03-16-2016, 7:33 PM.

                Comment

                • #53
                  Interpol
                  Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 309

                  Can't tell these two apart:


                  Comment

                  • #54
                    2meterB
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 1728



                    I defuglied it a bit, but there's only so much you can do.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      alks207
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 1727

                      Any rhino revolver

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        dyson
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 4342

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          socalgio
                          Member
                          • Mar 2016
                          • 172

                          The taurus curve looks like a taser lol

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            DDM4556
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Jun 2014
                            • 2601

                            Originally posted by Interpol
                            Can't tell these two apart:


                            Obvious difference. One of those is a lethal killing machine. The other is a Hi-Point.

                            ...but the resemblance is startling.
                            iTrader: 52 transactions, 100% positive.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              El Trollo Mejor
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2016
                              • 203

                              The hi point always reminded me of an old Nintendo accessory for some reason.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                cnj
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 1275

                                Originally posted by DDM4556
                                I have actually come to appreciate the look of most Glocks. I know... I may be in need of therapy.
                                LOL. The first step of recovery, is being able to admit you have a problem!
                                "Bye Felicia!" - Said by me, as I looked at Kalfornia in my rearview for the last time, 9/22/17.
                                NRA member
                                My experience is from the '80's and '90's, when mullets ruled the world!
                                If azzholes could fly, this place would be an airport!
                                I support gun control.....if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it!
                                You go ahead and give peace a chance. I'll cover you if it doesn't work out!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1