It's this weekend - I am here in the area - Worthwhile to attend?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ontario gun show
Collapse
X
-
Ontario gun show
Tags: None -
Ill be there Sunday.... Hope they have more vendors than last year....
LouNRA Certified Pistol Instructor
sigpicComment
-
About how many tables?Comment
-
It's aight!
I'll be there Saturday morning..Comment
-
Costa Mesa is the largest in the area.
even Del Mar is twice the size of Onatrio.
Gun Shows 2009 Linksigpic
"I am the NRA"
"I am Officer Brian Terry"
"I am Ambassador Chris Stevens"
"I am Kate Steinle"
Comment
-
I'm going Saturday morning.
Overall it's a good show. I remember when I went in October, all the vendors were complaining about how slow it was and nothing was selling. Bet it's a different story this time.
sigpic
Faith- Family- Friends- Firearms... What else do you need???Comment
-
Im thinking about going but not sure yet.sigpic
We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
Ronald Reagan
The mindless dribble that is my BLOGComment
-
i am looking for some ar-15 and ar-10 lowers hope they have some in stock .. i would like to go on sat but may not be able till sundayComment
-
Not sure if I'm gonna go. I mean, the Costa Mesa one is in a couple weeks and it's much bigger, much closer, and no parking fees...Comment
-
Im pretty sure there will be lowers available but I wouldn't bet on how long they will be around.sigpic
We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
Ronald Reagan
The mindless dribble that is my BLOGComment
-
sigpic
We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
Ronald Reagan
The mindless dribble that is my BLOGComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,752
Posts: 25,151,264
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21883 users online. 42 members and 21841 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment