Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1st time posting. Ammo Can, What do you think?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    AreWeFree
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 4558

    Looks great, very nice color! What brand/color is it?

    Comment

    • #17
      damon1272
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 4857

      Originally posted by Yugo
      wow member since 2012 and two posts thats like opposite of fighter pilot. Now thats funny.
      Thats what happens when you are FP favorite. You don't get out much.

      Comment

      • #18
        bk23103
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2014
        • 1096

        I have an old Dodge that needs paint.

        Comment

        • #19
          Walking Fire
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 1969

          Plasti Dip That Dart...
          NRA Life Member.

          Comment

          • #20
            Tank 57
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 4178

            You ruined the collector value of the can by repainting it.

            You'll never get top dollar for it now. It's a "repaint".

            Comment

            • #21
              farmerjoe
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 1014

              Don't know your California Legislators Number?

              http://findyourrep.legislature.ca.gov

              Comment

              • #22
                billped
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 2504

                I think you meant to post this on CalPaintGuns.com.
                Bill

                Comment

                • #23
                  Snerk
                  Member
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 168

                  Originally posted by billped
                  I think you meant to post this on CalPaintGuns.com.
                  I wonder how long it would take me to redo my ammo can with my paintball gun?

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    chris
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 19452

                    Originally posted by Yugo
                    wow member since 2012 and two posts thats like opposite of fighter pilot. Now thats funny.
                    lol
                    http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                    sigpic
                    Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
                    contact the governor
                    https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                    In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
                    NRA Life Member.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      loaded7.62x39
                      Junior Member
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 7

                      [QUOTE=Walking Fire;17797939]Plasti Dip That Dart...[/QUO

                      That's a good idea about a side business but I have no idea what i would charge. What would someone pay for a repainted .50 cal can?

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Red-Osier
                        Doesn't Abide
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Oct 2015
                        • 12284

                        Looks good, Now it's time to scratch it up.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          loaded7.62x39
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 7

                          I used 60 grit first then 220 grit sandpaper, cleaned it with rubbing alcohol. Used Rust-Oleum paint and primer. Color is nutmeg

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Dutch3
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 14181

                            [QUOTE=loaded7.62x39;17799144]
                            Originally posted by Walking Fire
                            Plasti Dip That Dart...[/QUO

                            That's a good idea about a side business but I have no idea what i would charge. What would someone pay for a repainted .50 cal can?
                            I'd pay $10.

                            Nice job. I like the color. My Co-worker was telling me today he painted an 80% lower with that same paint, he bought it at Home Depot.

                            Don't drop it off that railing, it could give someone a real headache (especially if full! )
                            Just taking up space in (what is no longer) the second-worst small town in California.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              bodger
                              Calguns Addict
                              • May 2009
                              • 6016

                              A thing of beauty, and puts my ammo cans to absolute shame.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                sealocan
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 9956

                                A clean job & welcome aboard.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1