Ok, I am sure this topic has come up VERY often but I figured I would give my exact situation here and see if I can get some help.
I would like to purchase a handgun that is not on the CA roster(shocking) from a friend who currently lives in AZ. He does not have the handgun yet, but is willing to buy it and given the possible circumstance that he ever does not like it, will sell to me.
He has residence in AZ currently, and is moving to CA this month. So I am under the assumption that since he has residence in AZ, he can purchase the handgun, and when he moves to CA and obtains his residence here, he can now PPT to me if he wishes. Am I correct? Thanks!
I would like to purchase a handgun that is not on the CA roster(shocking) from a friend who currently lives in AZ. He does not have the handgun yet, but is willing to buy it and given the possible circumstance that he ever does not like it, will sell to me.
He has residence in AZ currently, and is moving to CA this month. So I am under the assumption that since he has residence in AZ, he can purchase the handgun, and when he moves to CA and obtains his residence here, he can now PPT to me if he wishes. Am I correct? Thanks!


Comment