Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

James Burrow SxS shotgun..........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GMG
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2008
    • 7974

    James Burrow SxS shotgun..........

    Anyone have any info on them. It doesn't look like it breaks to load a cartridge, which makes me think it's a muzzle loader. I think it might have been mfg. in the UK but not sure.

    My grandson the electrician was doing a job in a persons attic in Texas and found the shotgun. Owner of the house didn't know anything about it and told my grandson he could have it.

    Here's a pic he sent me. I'm going to call him for more info.







    Last edited by GMG; 02-19-2016, 5:50 PM.
    sigpic

    A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
  • #2
    SkyHawk
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2012
    • 23531

    Are those damascus barrels?? Man that thing could be worth a grand or more - maybe a lot more, depending on condition...

    That could be made by James Burrow, prior to 1890. Looks like an English hammer gun. We need more pics - a lot of them.
    Last edited by SkyHawk; 02-18-2016, 5:30 PM.
    Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

    Comment

    • #3
      sfbay
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Sep 2011
      • 1646

      Very beautiful
      You get what you get and you don't get upset !

      Comment

      • #4
        Beelzy
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2008
        • 9225

        Nice Wallhanger!
        "I kill things for a living, don't make yourself one of them"

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1