Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bullhead city gun show . . .

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • glassparman
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 705

    Bullhead city gun show . . .

    Does anyone have experience with the Bullhead City Kiwanis Gun & Sports Show?

    Heading through there that weekend and wanted to know if the Gun part of the show is worth going to. How many tables/vendors of gun stuff?

    Thanks!!

    Michael
    sigpic"There is no greater feel than to be in control of 56 tons of steel and watching that 105mm round go down range and blow something up."
  • #2
    Eat Dirt
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2007
    • 9732

    This weekend ???
    I hope , I,'ll be in Laughlin.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

    I miss the Good 'ol days of Cal -Guns

    Comment

    • #3
      I Swan
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 8770

      Don't expect much it will probably be a very small show. And as a CA resident there will be little to buy. Treat it as entertainment but expect to be disappointed. I have been to the Lake Havasu show. Haven't made Kingman yet I heard that show is dissapointing.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1