Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Non AK Saiga Stock Options......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jdigi101
    Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 415

    Non AK Saiga Stock Options......

    I wish Magpul made their shotgun style stocks for my Saiga 7.62X39

    Very limited on non AK conversion options.
  • #2
    stix213
    AKA: Joe Censored
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Apr 2009
    • 19002

    That's because most users who wish to do upgrades to their Saiga make their first upgrade a conversion.

    Comment

    • #3
      dune870demon
      Senior Member
      • May 2009
      • 730

      Convert it. You shall not be disappointed. Then you can buy the MOE skeleton stock and it's awesome.
      You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

      Comment

      • #4
        jdigi101
        Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 415

        Originally posted by dune870demon
        Convert it. You shall not be disappointed. Then you can buy the MOE skeleton stock and it's awesome.
        I know I am in the minority but I just can't stand the thought of a bullet button.

        I like to have my guns ready to go. The thought of fiddling with a bullet button if needed my rifle has just never appealed to me.

        Comment

        • #5
          stix213
          AKA: Joe Censored
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Apr 2009
          • 19002

          Originally posted by jdigi101
          I know I am in the minority but I just can't stand the thought of a bullet button.

          I like to have my guns ready to go. The thought of fiddling with a bullet button if needed my rifle has just never appealed to me.
          I converted mine and then added a grip wrap. It is a far superior setup compared to the original IMO, and still featureless.

          Comment

          • #6
            Galt
            Member
            • Jan 2014
            • 155

            Originally posted by jdigi101
            I know I am in the minority but I just can't stand the thought of a bullet button.

            I like to have my guns ready to go. The thought of fiddling with a bullet button if needed my rifle has just never appealed to me.
            I'm in the same boat as you. I wanted an ak without a bullet button and I think grip wraps are stupid. If you are looking for aftermarket wood furniture, saigastock.com has a few options.

            Comment

            • #7
              G SEDAN
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2015
              • 948



              I am a big fan of the stuff they have at saigastock.com

              I just ordered the Serengeti color, and I really love it. Fit and finish are top notch, requires a lil patience during install but nothing you can't do without hand tools.

              This is the best pic I have right now
              Last edited by G SEDAN; 02-02-2016, 3:38 PM.

              Comment

              • #8
                snowdog650
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 1108

                I'd be happy with just a trigger that didn't suck *** for my unconverted Saiga.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Chameleon Loco
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 2187

                  Check out Rhineland arms or something they make sweet stocks for the factory saiga

                  Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                  Want to Buy: Ruger PC9 Magazine Buttstock Pouch

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Glocked@45
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 1025

                    Originally posted by snowdog650
                    I'd be happy with just a trigger that didn't suck *** for my unconverted Saiga.
                    Dinzag Arms kit made a huge difference in my trigger.

                    Easy to install, there is a great trick to reinstalling the bolt hold open bar using dental floss.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1