Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Question on Makarovs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • La Costa
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2015
    • 56

    Question on Makarovs

    New to Calguns and have question. I didn't think Bulgarian Makarovs or the newer commercial Russian Makarovs were on the C&R list and purchaseable in Cali. Yet I see some for sale by private parties in Calgun forums. Can I legally buy them here? What am I missing? Thanks.
  • #2
    robodeer
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 561

    Question on Makarovs

    In-state, should be fine. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
    F-15 Strike Eagle Pilots Talk BS While Aerial Refueling

    Comment

    • #3
      zippo
      Senior Member
      • May 2005
      • 1254

      any gun that on Private party transfer is OK in CA as long as magazine less then 10 rd.

      if U see it list in here and U want it just contract seller. meet at local gun shop to transfer ownership of this gun.

      Comment

      • #4
        Garv the innocent
        RSG Minion, Senior
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Apr 2014
        • 9076

        What zippo & robo says.
        PPT is how I got mine.
        Originally posted by Kestryll:
        It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

        Comment

        • #5
          La Costa
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2015
          • 56

          Thanks folks. Very helpful.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1