Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

You know you want one. Target range at home!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aileron
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 3272

    You know you want one. Target range at home!

    Cool... wish I could do this.





    Look at the tyranny of party -- at what is called party allegiance, party loyalty -- a snare invented by designing men for selfish purposes -- and which turns voters into chattles, slaves, rabbits, and all the while their masters, and they themselves are shouting rubbish about liberty, independence, freedom of opinion, freedom of speech, honestly unconscious of the fantastic contradiction... Mark Twain

    sigpic
  • #2
    Black Majik
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 9695

    What's a basement?

    Comment

    • #3
      tlillard23
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 1446

      My parents had a shooting range in our basement, it was about 75 feet long. Mom got rid of it after all the laundry/clothes started to smell like gunpowder and I think Dad zinged one of the sheets hanging on the clothesline.

      Comment

      • #4
        bohoki
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 20826

        i was thinking of building one for testing reloads

        using some concrete pipes then i realized how heavy they are and there is no way to fit them in my crawlspace

        so i guess i'll have to use a spoon and some bedboards like the great escape

        Comment

        • #5
          Spyder
          CGN Contributor
          • Mar 2008
          • 17272

          I MISS MY OLD HOUSE!!! Granted, I only lived there for two months before the wife and I split up, but I had a 200 yard range off of my front porch. I shot every day. Mmmm... It was nice.

          Comment

          • #6
            VegasND
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2007
            • 8621

            My dad set up a shooting range in the basement of the house I grew up in on Chestnut Street in Santa Ana. I'd get home from school and shoot a half box or so of .22s each day before I did my homework. Nobody ever complained--maybe nobody noticed...
            People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
            --River Tam

            Comment

            • #7
              Trench Broom
              Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 479

              "Where are you going, dear?"

              "I'm going to finish digging out the basement, honey."

              hehehe

              Comment

              • #8
                The Director
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 2008
                • 2769

                I'd love to do that. I wonder about the legality of shooting in "incorporated territory" though.

                Comment

                • #9
                  gtmmark
                  Member
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 259

                  We had a fallout shelter from the 50's under our house I spent many many hours down there with an old Winchester pump action gallery gun and what seemed an endless supply of .22 shorts. Thanks DAD.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    checkenbach
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 1471

                    I have one in my house(for 10 meter airgun)LOL.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      RedDawn
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 2234

                      It would be pretty convenient...
                      sigpic
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined, nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

                      -- Thomas Jefferson, 1764
                      *Excerpts from "On Crimes and Punishment" by Cesare Beccaria

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1