Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Assault Weapon Ban of 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Preacher84
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 674

    Assault Weapon Ban of 2015

    Here we go again..

    On December 16, Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI-1st) will introduce the "Assault Weapons Ban of 2015" to ban manufacturing of "assault weapons."


    Yet in contrast, we have this little nugget... http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/now-o...ry?id=35778846

    I hope you all got your SCAR's or whatever rifle you love. We are going into a very interesting year for 2016!

    I wonder could a Democrat makes it into office in 2016? Obviously it is a possibility, but which one?

    Who thinks Hildogg could make it? Maybe Bernie?

    What about the Republicans? My vote is going for Cruz..
    F*Ck ISIS

    USMC / 0311

    Semper Fi
  • #2
    Rickrock1
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2012
    • 5158

    Assume and gear up for the worst and work and pray for the best.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Zartan
      In Memoriam
      • Nov 2010
      • 6269

      oh and buy cheap stack deep!
      "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
      -Dalton



      WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

      http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg

      Comment

      • #4
        elSquid
        In Memoriam
        • Aug 2007
        • 11844

        Great. There goes the 22LR.

        -- Michael

        Comment

        • #5
          laurelpark
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 1013

          It's not too hard for me to find another reason to buy more toys.

          Comment

          • #6
            Preacher84
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2014
            • 674

            Originally posted by laurelpark
            It's not too hard for me to find another reason to buy more toys.
            Hahaha Yep. No question. I think I may need to start saving for a SCAR 17... got just about everything else I want..

            Maybe I need to expand?
            F*Ck ISIS

            USMC / 0311

            Semper Fi

            Comment

            • #7
              Jimi Jah
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2014
              • 19232

              State laws are where the action is now that the SCOTUS has handed approval of the 2nd over to the 10th.

              Comment

              • #8
                1CavScout
                Veteran Member
                • Feb 2013
                • 3234

                I already have two SCAR's (one each) but I might need another 17. That is the one rifle I would not might having two of. I am good on everything else
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  MontClaire
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 4859

                  People should already have what they need. Now just up on ammo and accessories. Still why are we not banning what liberasts like and create buying frenzy for them?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    sl0re10
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 7242

                    well; ough to help republicans in some states they need to take...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Preacher84
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 674

                      Originally posted by Jimi Jah
                      State laws are where the action is now that the SCOTUS has handed approval of the 2nd over to the 10th.
                      Hey Jimi -

                      Would you mind expanding on what you said? I am interested in knowing more? (No sarcasm)
                      Last edited by Preacher84; 12-16-2015, 10:55 AM.
                      F*Ck ISIS

                      USMC / 0311

                      Semper Fi

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Ford8N
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2002
                        • 6129

                        Buy! Buy! Buy!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          AK all day
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 2977

                          THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING, LETS MAKE THIS WORSE AND BUY EVERYTHING!
                          "The purpose of living is to find something worth dying for"

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Chapped Hide
                            Veteran Member
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 3901

                            There will be no assault weapons ban as long as Conservatives run the House and Senate. Nothing but posturing by the lib's.
                            **** your feelings!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              username111
                              Junior Member
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 82

                              Originally posted by Preacher84
                              Hey Jimi -

                              Would you mind expanding on what you said? I am interested in knowing more? (No sarcasm)
                              He is referring to the SC deciding to not review the case that was brought against municipalities in Illinois banning types of firearms and magazines. The appeals court upheld the ban and the SC turned a blind eye.

                              Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1