Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Songs about guns

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    1970msp
    Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 452

    Granddaddy's Gun Aaron Lewis
    Last edited by 1970msp; 11-14-2015, 9:17 PM.

    Comment

    • #32
      essjay
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2014
      • 1429

      The Steeldrivers - Peacemaker
      Various Artists - Big Iron*

      *Granted, not so much about a gun as the leadup to a gunfight.

      Comment

      • #33
        bsg
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2009
        • 25954

        Headknocker - Foreigner

        Comment

        • #34
          Eat Dirt
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2007
          • 9740

          I'm reach'in a little with this one
          But it still sticks in my head

          Hillbilly -Bone / Trace Adkins

          ""Nah, you ain't gotta be born out in the sticks
          With an F-150 and a 30-06,
          --------------------------------------------------------------

          I miss the Good 'ol days of Cal -Guns

          Comment

          • #35
            Brown Rock
            Veteran Member
            • May 2009
            • 4605

            Originally posted by I Swan
            I liked when they used that rap in Tales From The Hood. That was the best story in it when they used that rap. FYI SPICE 1 stands for Sex, Pistols, Indo, Cash, and Entertainment.
            Yeah that was a good story, good song to go along with it. Remember that story with the dolls? **** freaked me out.
            Fernando became an American the courageous way. By outrunning the speed boat.

            Comment

            • #36
              I Swan
              Calguns Addict
              • Sep 2010
              • 8770

              Originally posted by Brown Rock
              Yeah that was a good story, good song to go along with it. Remember that story with the dolls? **** freaked me out.
              Yeah that guy that was suppose to be David Duke had a side by side shotgun.

              "Find out how blue steel feels. Yeah " ninja", from the Beretta. Putting all the holes in your sweater. The money getter." Gimme the Loot, Biggie Smalls.

              Juvenile mentions Mak90. Trick Daddy mentions the SKS. I think Juvenile and I know Ice Cube have both referenced the Mac 11 in raps. One rap I know but can't remember the title of talks about a 410 Mossberg pistol grip pump.

              Another Biggie Smalls rap mentions a Calico loaded with Black Talons.

              Comment

              • #37
                highpower790
                Veteran Member
                • Jun 2013
                • 3481

                Billy's got a gun-Def Leppard,Pyromania
                Keep it simple!

                Comment

                • #38
                  bsg
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 25954

                  Bikini Girls With Machine Guns - The Cramps

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    musketjon
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 1746

                    Big Iron by Marty Robbins, also The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.
                    Jon

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      alpha_romeo_XV
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 3151

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        wpage
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 6072

                        The man who shot liberty valence...
                        God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
                        John 3:16

                        NRA,,, Lifer

                        United Air Epic Fail Video ...

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          kalibeltfeeder
                          Member
                          • Feb 2014
                          • 450

                          Pearl jam- glorified g
                          Its an anti song but I pretend its pro gun and sing along..

                          "Got a gun
                          In fact I got two
                          Thats ok man
                          Cause I love god"
                          Last edited by kalibeltfeeder; 11-16-2015, 2:36 AM.
                          But I don't come 'round here to meet nice people anyway
                          And what the hell am I doing drunk in the middle of the day

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Swampcrip
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 1093

                            Originally posted by TPigz
                            Johnny Cash-Devil's right hand
                            Johnny Cash-Big Iron

                            Not sure if Johnny Cash originally wrote both those songs
                            Devils right hand is a great song.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              Can'thavenuthingood
                              C3 Leader
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 5251

                              James McMurtry "Choctaw Bingo"



                              Gun Junkie
                              Jack Knife and the Sharps

                              Vick
                              sigpic

                              "Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." (George Patton)

                              Picnic Time

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                brian5271
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 637

                                Hank Jr., "A Country Boy Can Survive"

                                "I'd love to spit some beech nut in that dude's eyes and shoot him with my old 45 'cause a country boy can survive"


                                If I had to describe myself in one word it would be "bad at following directions"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1