Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

P2K Concealed Carry Course

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xstrensic
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 1036

    P2K Concealed Carry Course

    Has anyone taken the Concealed Carry Course at P2K. I may have some time freeing up and I would like to complete this course so that I can apply for my AZ CCW.

    Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
  • #2
    onelonehorseman
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 4888

    Sorry I haven't been to that one. I took it at Torrence Sharp Shooters (a bit farther north but not horribly far) and it was a very good half day course. The range activity involved drawing from he concealed holster and performing failure drills on multiple targets. Quite a bit more engaging than the CA CCW qualification which was the most lame shooting exercise I have ever done.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      xstrensic
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 1036

      Sorry I haven't been to that one. I took it at Torrence Sharp Shooters (a bit farther north but not horribly far) and it was a very good half day course. The range activity involved drawing from he concealed holster and performing failure drills on multiple targets. Quite a bit more engaging than the CA CCW qualification which was the most lame shooting exercise I have ever done.
      Were there any requirements/restrictions on the holster you can use?

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1