Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dick's Black Friday Rifle Sales

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LMNO
    Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 164

    Dick's Black Friday Rifle Sales

    I remember a while back people said they got very good deals on Remington ADL rifles on Black Friday, possible at Dick's.

    Any of you recall about how much they rifles were going for, roughly? I'm hoping to pick up a cheap plinker and thought I'd get an idea beforehand. Thanks.
  • #2
    dyson
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 4342

    Comment

    • #3
      baranski
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2015
      • 3852

      Just looked at a Remington 597HB, $204.

      Not at Dicks though.
      Originally posted by ACfixer
      there's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.

      Comment

      • #4
        epilepticninja
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 4166

        I wouldn't buy a rifle from Dickheads if they were the last gun retailer on the planet. OP, you should be ashamed for even posting their name in a forum on this website. Turn in your gun owner's card at the door.
        Former political prisoner who escaped on 9-24-23.

        Comment

        • #5
          sigstroker
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2009
          • 19864

          Originally posted by baranski
          Just looked at a Remington 597HB, $204.

          Not at Dicks though.
          The bottom of the line Remington is a real turd. You'll wish you had ponied up an extra hundred or two for a 700.

          Comment

          • #6
            skosh69
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 4290

            Friends don't let friends shop at Dick's.

            Comment

            • #7
              LMNO
              Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 164

              Apologies. Did not know that was a bad word around here.

              Comment

              • #8
                all-cal
                Member
                • Dec 2013
                • 335

                Why do folks here not like Dick's (besides the name)?

                Comment

                • #9
                  hellayella
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 5578

                  You like Dicks?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Euphoria526
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3812

                    Originally posted by all-cal
                    Why do folks here not like Dick's (besides the name)?
                    This guy LOOOOOOOOVES the D
                    Originally posted by Jimi Jah
                    I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
                    Originally posted by elpaisa1
                    I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

                    Originally posted by Euphoria526
                    I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      nate76239
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2013
                      • 1635

                      After sandy hook they pulled semi auto rifles off the shelves

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        jeremiah12
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 2065

                        Originally posted by all-cal
                        Why do folks here not like Dick's (besides the name)?
                        Read about it at this link: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...184055011.html
                        Anyone can look around and see the damage to the state and country inflicted by bad politicians.

                        A vote is clearly much more dangerous than a gun.

                        Why advocate restrictions on one right (voting) without comparable restrictions on another (self defense) (or, why not say 'Be a U.S. citizen' as the requirement for CCW)?

                        --Librarian

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          L84CABO
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 8776

                          Wow...Dick's are kinda...well, ya know...dicks.
                          "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

                          Fighter Pilot

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            KrisDSA
                            Veteran Member
                            • Apr 2014
                            • 2850

                            Plus they make you wait 11 days to pick up your gun
                            WildLeaks.org -
                            Former Professional Strangler and Shooting Champ

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              all-cal
                              Member
                              • Dec 2013
                              • 335

                              Did not know all those things. Basically to me they were just another interesting place to go in the Bay Area. I just get targets there.

                              Looks like more reason to give up the "Dick's".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1