Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
first FAL project
Collapse
X
-
first FAL project
Tags: None -
Thanks. ...very fun to shootComment
-
True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.
Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain
A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles DoranComment
-
My favorite FAL is an Imbel receiver that a great calgunner sold me and I built it up with an Imbel kit!
I love the rifle for CA because you can easily remove the op rod and spring and now it is non-semi-auto."Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,397
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10135 users online. 51 members and 10084 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment