Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Jailed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Germ1
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 1165

    Jailed

    Just jailed a gen 3 Glock 19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6A6pMO_WKM He let me test fire it for free, after that I had to buy it. First time firing a Glock and 6 of my ten rounds were practically ontop of one another, gun is so smooth and ****ing accurate. Don't get why anyone would want a modified trigger in one.

    Paid 475 for used, no noticeable wear except a little holster wear on the rear of the slide. Big whoop, superficial. barrel looks like it hasn't even been fired, there was grease in the gun though.. -_- grease turns into paste with carbon and gunk in it, which is abrasive.

    Comes with 3 mags, the case, cleaning rod etc.

    Pictures
    Gun
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.


    Target. first time shooting a Glock
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
  • #2
    LeadFarmer74
    Veteran Member
    • May 2015
    • 3105

    Awesome. I have been thinking about picking up a 19 myself.
    NRA Lifer
    Originally posted by Click Boom
    I know your ban hammer is cold hammer forged and chrome lined, im not messin with it!

    Comment

    • #3
      Euphoria526
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 3812

      Ew. Glocks.
      Make sure not to limp wrist it and mistake it for being broken.
      While benching 405lbs no less...
      Originally posted by Jimi Jah
      I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
      Originally posted by elpaisa1
      I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

      Originally posted by Euphoria526
      I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

      Comment

      • #4
        1CavScout
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 3234

        Good buy. I have been thinking about getting a Gen 3 G19 for a travel gun (driving between CA and AZ) because of the rail. My current G19 is a non-railed Gen 2. Great gun but I want the ability to mount a light. Congrats on your purchase.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          fritztkatt
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2015
          • 1061

          "Used", probably why you liked the trigger. Probably did a polish job. 20 minutes with some fine stones and 1200gt really made a big difference on mine. Then I put a 3.5# ghost connector... woah! Still kinda spongy, but it's 100% consistent, short and light enough.

          Comment

          • #6
            DDM4556
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Jun 2014
            • 2601

            G19... Can't mess up buying one of those. LOVE mine. Stock trigger is just fine with me

            Smart buy OP
            iTrader: 52 transactions, 100% positive.

            Comment

            • #7
              bsg
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2009
              • 25954

              congrats.

              Comment

              • #8
                BoJackUSMC
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2010
                • 7091

                G19 workhorse gun

                Comment

                • #9
                  Sir Toast
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 3140

                  Congrats OP.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BoJackUSMC
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 7091

                    All you need is more ammo and holster for your G19.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1