Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Possibility of viewing SHOP42A.COM donations?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Germz
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Apr 2013
    • 4691

    Possibility of viewing SHOP42A.COM donations?

    I spend quite a bit on amazon via shop42a. I know that CGF gets UP TO 15% of the profits.

    is there a way that anyone knows of that allows you to see how much you have contributed through purchases? I think it'd be nice to know!
    Retired Account
  • #2
    Germz
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Apr 2013
    • 4691

    nothing?
    Retired Account

    Comment

    • #3
      Garv the innocent
      RSG Minion, Senior
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Apr 2014
      • 9075

      I asked a while back and got told no but there is sometimes an update on what CG has taken in for the year.

      Member Wildhawker has a shop42A thread in CA 2A politics and activism forum, but it looks like it could use an update.
      Last edited by Garv; 10-26-2015, 10:01 PM.
      Originally posted by Kestryll:
      It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

      Comment

      • #4
        stix213
        AKA: Joe Censored
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Apr 2009
        • 19002

        There's a thread specifically for tracking this that gets an update from time to time.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1