Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone planning on getting a Walther PPQ 45?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FireCloud9
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2015
    • 792

    Anyone planning on getting a Walther PPQ 45?




    sigpic

    U.S. Army SGT 3ID 1st BN 30th IN Veteran DAV '84-'88 (Germany) | G43, P99C, PPS / PPQ M1 (Classic), HK P2000

    War Is a Racket by Two-time Medal of Honor recipient, USMC MG Smedley Butler

    Best Place to Retire
  • #2
    keenkeen
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2011
    • 6782

    Nope, just the 9mm in 5".
    "But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden

    Comment

    • #3
      Garv the innocent
      RSG Minion, Senior
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Apr 2014
      • 9074

      Supply will be scarce so will be overpriced like the Glock 43.
      Probably wait until we live in a state without a DOJ roster.
      I sure want to try it out.
      Originally posted by Kestryll:
      It never fails to amuse me how people get outraged but fail to tell the whole story in their rants....

      Comment

      • #4
        Capybara
        CGSSA Coordinator
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2012
        • 15621

        If it was on the roster, I would buy one. Nice guns.
        NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          drdanno84
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Dec 2005
          • 1418

          On order

          Comment

          • #6
            kcjr1125
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 2012
            • 3883

            are they on roster? how can some of you guys order if its not on roster (you exempt?)
            Originally posted by OHOD
            I guess I could rub my muff against his exwifes muff. Is that what they call muff diving?
            Originally posted by ivanimal
            I love you! (some Homo)
            I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
            we never had the problems in CA till the whiteys took over. We used to hunt, fish, roam, then they showed up and wanted to be civilized.............Ruined it for everyone!

            Comment

            • #7
              iluvmycolt
              Veteran Member
              • May 2013
              • 3247

              Originally posted by kcjr1125
              are they on roster? how can some of you guys order if its not on roster (you exempt?)
              Not on the roster. You have to be exempt or intrafamilial transfer from out of state.

              Comment

              • #8
                keenkeen
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2011
                • 6782

                Yep, not on Roster be there are some of us who don't worry about that pesky roster.
                "But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden

                Comment

                • #9
                  FireCloud9
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2015
                  • 792

                  Originally posted by iluvmycolt
                  Not on the roster. You have to be exempt or intrafamilial transfer from out of state.
                  Except the fear mongers keep telling folks that intrafamilial transfers are straw purchases.

                  sigpic

                  U.S. Army SGT 3ID 1st BN 30th IN Veteran DAV '84-'88 (Germany) | G43, P99C, PPS / PPQ M1 (Classic), HK P2000

                  War Is a Racket by Two-time Medal of Honor recipient, USMC MG Smedley Butler

                  Best Place to Retire

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Agent 0range
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 1040

                    I'm holding out for the VP45
                    Originally posted by Mezcalfud
                    Because a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      keenkeen
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2011
                      • 6782

                      Originally posted by FireCloud9
                      Except the fear mongers keep telling folks that intrafamilial transfers are straw purchases.
                      I think you are misunderstanding...

                      An intra-Famialial transfer done correctly is perfectly legal and not a problem. A transfer between those some to individuals done wrong can easily become a straw purchase.

                      "But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        The Shootist
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 1796

                        Sure if I can get one!!! I have the 9 version and also have a 5" long slide to put on my 4" version....but would love the 45
                        NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
                        CRPA MEMBER
                        FIREARMS POLICY COALITION MEMBER
                        CGN CONTRIBUTOR

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          JackRydden224
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 7229

                          Originally posted by keenkeen
                          I think you are misunderstanding...

                          An intra-Famialial transfer done correctly is perfectly legal and not a problem. A transfer between those some to individuals done wrong can easily become a straw purchase.

                          Oh we all know were those G43s and Scorpions come from (no not really I'm not accusing anybody).

                          I have no interest in the PPQ in 45. I like my in 9mm but when it comes to 45s I'm only interested in P220 and 1911.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            $nake-Eye$
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 656

                            Buying one when the devil can snowboard on his front lawn.

                            In the meantime, I'm greatly enjoying my PPQ9 M1.
                            All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife. Daniel Boone
                            sigpic



                            Cable



                            Guns... Lots of guns... John Wick

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Steve_In_29
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 5682

                              Not really interested. 1911s are more my style and the Taurus PT145CA fills the poly gun role.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1