Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Your funny gunright/control cartoon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gunsmith Dan
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 1445

    Your funny gunright/control cartoon

    Please just post a cartoon not really doing a discussion about gun control.


    Attached Files
  • #2
    jkody
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 1081

    It should be edited to look like Leland Yee.

    Comment

    • #3
      PyroFox79
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 2603

      It's pretty spot on.
      USMC '05-'09 - 2111 - Keeper Of The Cold Steel

      To be American is to disobey.

      Comment

      • #4
        sealocan
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2012
        • 9956





        I found this one real quick and it seems to simplify the whole discussion without even getting into the 2nd amendment or our inalienable rights.

        Comment

        • #5
          00Medic
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 1941



          Last edited by 00Medic; 09-09-2015, 6:09 PM.
          Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
          I've never understood why any of our Constitutional rights are governed by the very institution they were put in place to protect us from.
          Originally posted by POLICESTATE
          It is not wise to create criminals where none exist. Especially when those newly-minted criminals may or may not be heavily armed with guns you know nothing about.

          Comment

          • #6
            pacrat
            I need a LIFE!!
            • May 2014
            • 10285

            Originally posted by sealocan





            this one really brings home where the state and federal governments real feelings about what's the most important thing in their society....


            here's a clue...




            it ain't you.


            (my bad I know this isn't a funny one but I'll find and post funny one to make up for it it just struck me as a good one that should be shared even if it wasn't funny.)
            I always find little red Xes in a corner funny. Guess I'm easier tickled than most.

            Comment

            • #7
              00Medic
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 1941

              Originally posted by pacrat
              I always find little red Xes in a corner funny. Guess I'm easier tickled than most.
              Whew. I thought it was just me that couldn't see it.
              Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
              I've never understood why any of our Constitutional rights are governed by the very institution they were put in place to protect us from.
              Originally posted by POLICESTATE
              It is not wise to create criminals where none exist. Especially when those newly-minted criminals may or may not be heavily armed with guns you know nothing about.

              Comment

              • #8
                sealocan
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2012
                • 9956









                this one made me laugh.

                Comment

                • #9
                  sealocan
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 9956











                  couldn't get the one I tried to post above to work.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    00Medic
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 1941

                    Originally posted by sealocan

                    HA!! That's about it too.
                    Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
                    I've never understood why any of our Constitutional rights are governed by the very institution they were put in place to protect us from.
                    Originally posted by POLICESTATE
                    It is not wise to create criminals where none exist. Especially when those newly-minted criminals may or may not be heavily armed with guns you know nothing about.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      skilletboy
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 2672



                      Not a cartoon but just as good.
                      "If the American people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the law then they will conclude that neither are they." - Michael Cannon, Cato Inst. 2014
                      _________________________________________

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        The War Wagon
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 10294

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          smle-man
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 10605



                          I cut this out of the L.A. Times many years ago.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1