Everywhere I normally buy from is either out of stock permanently, or it's just regular .44 mag ammo. I am trying to get the +p for a desert eagle.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Where to find +p .44 mag ammo?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Buffalo Bore makes +p loads for .44 mag and so does Garrett (+p Hammerheads).
These are made for big revolvers like the Super Redhawk, Raging Bull and others.
Don't know if these will work in a Desert Eagle, something to look into.sigpic"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me."
-Al Capone-Comment
-
Grizzly Cartridge Company is an ammunition and bullet company that sells high quality gun cartridges and bullets. Our products will effectively meet your needs.
Comment
-
FWIW, SGAmmo has a few brands in stock.
Shop 44 Magnum Ammo at SG Ammo. Largest selection of cheap ammunition for sale online. In stock ammo with fast shipping and bulk discount pricing.
I always thought the Rem .357/125gr UMC Green box had a little extra punch to it. I have some of this in 44 flavor, just haven't tried it out yet.It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
Happiness is a warm gun.
MLC, First 3Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,972
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21463 users online. 34 members and 21429 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment