Hello everybody. Years ago I let my 92 fs go. Was wondering about a new 9mm. Considering a Glock 17, CZ 75B, Bereta 92. The CZ being the best fit for my hand. They all have great reliability. What should I do. Hate that I let my 92 fs go. Might end up with them all someday. What's first?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Which 9mm for HD
Collapse
X
-
D) All of the Above.
1. Buy G17, change sights, talon grips, buy a light. Leave it internally stock for HD. Bam.
2. Buy a Beretta 92 series and send it off to Wilson Combat. Bam.
3. Buy CZ of your choice and send it off to CGW. Bam.
That being said.... What do I win?Comment
-
Lol 9mm for home defense? Shotgun or shot placement will be this threads end.Comment
-
I would depend on my cz if my life was on the line. but I have to many rounds through my hk if I had the two sitting next to each other. So I choose my hk because of comfort and experience. On paper and ergonomics, cz all day long.Last edited by pluke the 2; 08-24-2015, 4:48 PM.Comment
-
The answer to your question is....CZ
Comment
-
I own all 3. I would pick the CZ SP-01.
Glock is a great choice but you'll want to get nite sights. Beretta is good but make sure its the M9A1 so you have a rail. Even still, the Beretta has a fixed front sight
. The CZ is reliable as the rest but comes with a rail and really good nite sites. You won't need to do anything. Just enjoy it at the range from time to time.
iTrader: 52 transactions, 100% positive.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,418
Posts: 25,147,693
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19532 users online. 152 members and 19380 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.





Comment