Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SNIPER grip pod clone from Amazon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wallabing
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 1499

    SNIPER grip pod clone from Amazon

    This grip pod knock off is strangely enough, very good quality. Feels solid and sturdy, and the legs deploy easy and snag free. The grip pod legs are tough and solid when deployed.

    Got it yesterday and been playing around with it, deploying it on odd surfaces and practicing prone stances.

    Overall, this is a great knockoff grip pod for only $13. I highly recommend it.
  • #2
    Wallabing
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 1499



    Comment

    • #3
      AreWeFree
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 4558

      Seriously that thing is a turd.

      Looks like a friction fit and there's no cross support through the actual pic rail, not to mention that a bipod/forward grip is retarded.

      I'd rather have a more versatile bag for shooting from a rest, or a more functional dedicated bipod for working in the dirt.

      Comment

      • #4
        Noonanda
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 3404

        I've never seen a "Sniper" using a grip pod, maybe they are out there but....
        "You see in this world theres two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... You Dig" Blondie from TGBU

        Comment

        • #5
          adamjay
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2010
          • 1400

          Good for you - if you like it and it does what you want, you scored for $13.
          'The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.'

          -Abraham Lincoln

          Comment

          • #6
            Junkie
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2007
            • 4848

            I'm glad that you filled in your Spikes logo with red, to make the touching dongs more obvious.
            Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
            A real live woman is more expensive than a fleshlight. Which would you rather have?

            Comment

            • #7
              VL221
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 1449

              I always thought those look a bit tacky
              \

              Comment

              • #8
                Leadingall
                Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 402

                I like the magpul RVG and the AFG but forward grips with a built in bipod stand don't impress me
                Originally posted by CFV
                If you ask the democrat = that's an uneccesary arsenal
                if you ask a republican = that's a nice collection
                if you ask the media = that's 20 dead kids waiting to happen
                if you ask a Calgunner = that's a start

                Comment

                • #9
                  Merc1138
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 19742

                  Originally posted by AreWeFree
                  Seriously that thing is a turd.

                  Looks like a friction fit and there's no cross support through the actual pic rail, not to mention that a bipod/forward grip is retarded.

                  I'd rather have a more versatile bag for shooting from a rest, or a more functional dedicated bipod for working in the dirt.
                  Odd. I see at least 2 cross supports that would go through the rail on the 2nd pic on amazon(the one in front appears to be molded to the base, with the second being the bolt itself).

                  As for the rest... do ya'll really need to go after the low hanging fruit to talk crap? He blew a whole $13, when he finds out it's not that great, he won't be broke. It's not your money he spent, and if it does work for him, fine.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Noonanda
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3404

                    Originally posted by Merc1138
                    Odd. I see at least 2 cross supports that would go through the rail on the 2nd pic on amazon(the one in front appears to be molded to the base, with the second being the bolt itself).

                    As for the rest... do ya'll really need to go after the low hanging fruit to talk crap? He blew a whole $13, when he finds out it's not that great, he won't be broke. It's not your money he spent, and if it does work for him, fine.
                    Im not talking crap on him, The product naming well thats something else. There is alot of side to side play with the "Legs" especially when compared to regular harris bipods that Lock out. What ends up happening is people use it to set their rifles down on and walk away from em instead of keeping it at arms reach.
                    "You see in this world theres two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... You Dig" Blondie from TGBU

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Merc1138
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 19742

                      Originally posted by Noonanda
                      Im not talking crap on him, The product naming well thats something else. There is alot of side to side play with the "Legs" especially when compared to regular harris bipods that Lock out. What ends up happening is people use it to set their rifles down on and walk away from em instead of keeping it at arms reach.
                      It was directed toward a couple of the other replies, not yours.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Noonanda
                        Veteran Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3404

                        Originally posted by Merc1138
                        It was directed toward a couple of the other replies, not yours.
                        I know, I don't think anyone is picking on the Op, but it also may be something he tries out and throws away shortly after

                        Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
                        "You see in this world theres two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... You Dig" Blondie from TGBU

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          AreWeFree
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 4558

                          Originally posted by Merc1138
                          It was directed toward a couple of the other replies, not yours.
                          Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry Wallabing. I stand by the content of my post, but the manner I stated it was tactless.

                          Just be careful and make sure it isn't going to break, as there have been a few people with cheap forward grips who have accidentally shot themselves.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1