Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Types of Sellers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Subotai
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jun 2010
    • 11289

    "The Bushwacker (BW)" - Handles himself very well. Come time to pay, they are always short ten bucks.
    RKBA Clock: soap box, ballot box, jury box, cartridge box (Say When!)
    Free Vespuchia!

    Comment

    • #32
      I Swan
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 8770

      (CH) and (FU) earn spots on my ignore list. These type people have driven me to sell more and more stuff out of CA. Luckily my last item was a scarce and desirable off list semiautos and it got to stay in CA. I was real close to listing it for sale out of state or consigning it to an auction house.

      I'd of rather taken less money than dealt with just one more CGN lowballing flake or window shopper with no money.

      Comment

      • #33
        johnny_boy02
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 1480

        Originally posted by LeadSlinger585
        I do that, but only because I find it annoying to scroll through 3 pages of "bump" before I find a comment that says "price drop $xxx.xx"
        I do the same but I have never had to wait more than a week or so to sell something.

        The average seller would not have to price things to the "upper echelons of the price range" if this site was not crawling with people that will send you a offer of 50% of your asking price.

        Very funny thread though.

        Comment

        • #34
          AreWeFree
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 4558

          Love this thread, well done OP!

          The Highlander (01) Has an item so rare or specialized, priced accordingly, that only a few people in the entire world would have interest. Communication becomes brutal combat and the potential buyer is quickly defeated; the hunt for a buyer is never ending.

          Comment

          • #35
            x601
            Member
            • Jul 2013
            • 131

            nice adds everyone! enjoyed everyones perspectives!

            I just like we can poke fun at ourselves and keep it real. Again, NOTHING serious going on here. Just all in good fun.

            If you think this was a complaint thread, wait til the Buyers review! I know there will be tons of stories on that one!

            Comment

            • #36
              sealocan
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2012
              • 9956

              ^ That sounds like a good plan & I can't wait for that thread.

              I'm sure I'll get some smiles out of that one as well.

              But it does bring up the question..

              Are you (address to everyone here.) a better buyer or better seller?

              Comment

              • #37
                Ford8N
                Banned
                • Sep 2002
                • 6129

                Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
                Hey, what about the sellers who are willing to send stuff out and ask for payment after it's received and inspected?
                I've dealt with a few here. Good people.

                Originally posted by hunterb
                We forgot

                The Stand Up Guy (SU) : Awesome transaction, shows up on time, have a great time chatting about firearms with them. Painless transaction.


                I am lucky that 95% of my CalGuns transactions have been with these guys : )
                Yup. I notice they also have high post counts and excellent seller/buyer ratings.

                Comment

                • #38
                  Emdawg
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 4292

                  Oooooo... wonder what I qualify as....
                  *sniff* *sniff* Commies...

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    browncoat
                    Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 322

                    Great job OP.
                    Can't help but smile along with your descriptive and realistic observations.
                    I look forward to the "buyers edition".

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      toddh
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1914

                      OP. you have created pure gold.

                      Personally, I think it should be made a mandatory read for everyone before buying or selling in the marketplace.

                      .

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        GM4spd
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2008
                        • 5682

                        Very well done,"Finally a POST worth READING!". Pete

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          phil conrad
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 1116

                          I can hardly wait for the buyers edition. I may have a few to add as well...........

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            munkeeboi
                            Veteran Member
                            • May 2008
                            • 4997

                            Originally posted by LeadSlinger585
                            I do that, but only because I find it annoying to scroll through 3 pages of "bump" before I find a comment that says "price drop $xxx.xx"
                            +1

                            I'd rather keep the post clean. Wish more people would do this


                            AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
                            iTrader Thread

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              x601
                              Member
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 131

                              I've amended the SB a bit to reflect my fellow CGners very valid reasons for deleting bumps. I actually appreciate it. I did leave the original description for pure entertainment value.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                Chilidaugz
                                Member
                                • Jul 2013
                                • 198

                                What about someone who initiates a group buy and then disappears?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1