Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB Feinwerkbau air pistol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reelemup
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 1392

    WTB Feinwerkbau air pistol

    I'm not sure if this is the right forum.
    I have two FWB C5 Olympic grade co2 pistols. Looking for a FWB P44 model.
    Thanks !
    Fish molester also pick shrooms
  • #2
    ChaoSS
    Member
    • Sep 2013
    • 490

    There is an airgun forum on here.

    Comment

    • #3
      OpenSightsOnly
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1557

      Originally posted by Reelemup
      I'm not sure if this is the right forum.
      I have two FWB C5 Olympic grade co2 pistols. Looking for a FWB P44 model.
      Thanks !

      Have you tried posting a WTB at target talk?

      If so, nevermind

      Comment

      • #4
        BigPimping
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2010
        • 21485

        Maybe the wrong forum. Pyramid Air maybe.
        sigpic

        PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

        When pimping begins, friendship ends.

        Don't let your history be a mystery

        Comment

        • #5
          russ69
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2009
          • 9348

          www.network54.com That is where airgun people hang out.
          sigpic

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1