I need some help guys. I just bought a 10/22 and need to know how I can add a bipod to the OE stock?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Newbie Needs Help
Collapse
X
-
Newbie Needs Help
Tags: None -
Get one of those cheapy $5 Sling swivel studs. You drill a hole in the stock, then screw the stud in. Most bipods will attach straight to that stud.
The other option is to get one of those cheap accuracy damaging barrel clamp on units, but I'd recommend against those.
Of course you could always buy a stock with the stuc already installed, such as the Hogue overmold stock.quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. - Lucius Annaeus
a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,609
Posts: 25,149,667
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21691 users online. 125 members and 21566 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment