Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Slide - Ever in Stock?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rebelnitro
    Banned
    • Mar 2015
    • 175

    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Slide - Ever in Stock?

    Does N E 1 knows or even remembered that this bugger was ever in stock?

  • #2
    _TomT_
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 3354

    I've seen some on Gunbroker, they sell out pretty quick however.

    Comment

    • #3
      _TomT_
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2013
      • 3354

      Originally posted by GunfightAR
      Check CZ Custom. They're occasionally in stock.
      I think that's where OP's picture comes from.

      Comment

      • #4
        beretta929mm
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 1492

        $500 for an upper, is that normal?

        Comment

        • #5
          rebelnitro
          Banned
          • Mar 2015
          • 175

          Originally posted by GunfightAR
          Check CZ Custom. They're occasionally in stock.
          Occasionally in stock? Like when? I never seen it in stock for the past 4 months.

          Comment

          • #6
            killnjoke
            Senior Member
            • May 2013
            • 826

            They were in stock a few weeks ago,i almost secured one for my 75b Sao guess I should have.Try calling them you might have better luck.

            Comment

            • #7
              rebelnitro
              Banned
              • Mar 2015
              • 175

              You mean this one? Yeah, this one was in stock weeks ago. Not the same as my 1st post.

              Comment

              • #8
                killnjoke
                Senior Member
                • May 2013
                • 826

                I think you're correct my bad but I would still try calling them.What's the difference? One saysCZ 75 sp-01 Shadow and the other says CZ 75 Shadow?
                Last edited by killnjoke; 06-29-2015, 8:01 PM.

                Comment

                • #9
                  jinn707
                  Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 282

                  The cz 75 shadow slide is what is used on the short dust cover shadow models. The sp01 shadow slide is what is used on sp01 shadow models. Other than the rollmark they are identical.

                  CZ Custom actually had a short run last year of sp01 frames with the cz 75 shadow slide called the "CZ shadow rail".
                  Last edited by jinn707; 06-29-2015, 10:08 PM.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1