So I bought a wasr 10 and wanna add the magpul ZHUKOV-S folding stock since I already have a maglock is this ok or do I have to pin it open thanks in advance
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Barrel OAL question
Collapse
X
-
If you want to fold it then you'll need some kind of extension (most common are barrel extension via brake or flash suppressor) to make sure that your OAL is 30" when folded. What ever you attach does not have to permanent. -
What you said:
What I think you meant to say - OK I still don't know if this is what you meant:
So I have a saiga with the 16" barrel. I want to add the new magpul folding stock. I have to add a barrel extension because the minimum length must be 30" in the shortest firing configuration. Question: does any muzzle device or barrel extension I would add to achieve minimum length in the shortest firing configuration, have to be pinned permanent since the barrel is already 16"
So if you are going to add a barrel extension to achieve the 30" OAL when folded, I don't think it has to be pinned or welded since your barrel is already 16".Last edited by SkyHawk; 05-12-2015, 10:18 AM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,544
Posts: 25,148,863
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18763 users online. 65 members and 18698 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment