I just got a pistol that I'd like to get nickled or hard chromed. Anyone know of a good place in so cal?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Need help. Refinishing.
Collapse
X
-
Need help. Refinishing.
Tags: None -
That was easy, thanks a lot buddy.Comment
-
Second tech plate. They parked a garand and it came out very nice.Originally posted by tony270It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.Originally posted by repubconservPrint it out and frame it for all I careOriginally posted by el chivoI don't need to think at all..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOriginally posted by pjsigYou are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
sigpicComment
-
175 for hard chrome, done deal. How is the process of dropping the gun off there? Anything specific?Comment
-
I called ahead, but was in and out in 5 minutes. Right by Anaheim stadium.Originally posted by tony270It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.Originally posted by repubconservPrint it out and frame it for all I careOriginally posted by el chivoI don't need to think at all..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOriginally posted by pjsigYou are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
sigpicComment
-
How long did they have your rifle for?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,467
Posts: 25,148,070
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23364 users online. 131 members and 23233 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment