Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just judging from our "Marketplace" forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pyrite
    Member
    • Jan 2015
    • 470

    Just judging from our "Marketplace" forum

    I find it hard to fathom so MANY semis for sale.
    I can't believe people are buying these on some gun mag article and discovering they are NOT what they want.

    It's eerie.

    Take a nice revolver other than a hugely pricey Python and it's gone VERY quickly if ...anywhere... within reason.

    But man, the semis seem to be unwanted in disproportion to everything one would think.

    I ...think...
  • #2
    jimmykan
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 3103

    Perhaps those semiautomatics were purchased in the pre-SSE panic, or with intent to "flip."

    Comment

    • #3
      CK_32
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Sep 2010
      • 14369

      That^

      There is a reason $500 guns are posted for $800+
      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

      What's Your Caliber??


      My Youtube channel

      Comment

      • #4
        v.kevin
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2014
        • 715

        Yep.

        That reminds me, I need to start a thread in CA Handguns to just "ask" what my SA XDs 9 would be worth. You know, because I'm just curious and want to discuss it.

        /sarcasm

        Comment

        • #5
          Sliik
          Member
          • Nov 2014
          • 212

          Originally posted by v.kevin
          Yep.

          That reminds me, I need to start a thread in CA Handguns to just "ask" what my SA XDs 9 would be worth. You know, because I'm just curious and want to discuss it.

          /sarcasm
          yeah since being in CA I wish I had kept a few guns I sold before moving here! I miss my XDs!
          Glock Armorer
          Night Sight Installer (West Hollywood)

          Comment

          • #6
            vliberatore
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Dec 2011
            • 10055

            Originally posted by v.kevin
            Yep.

            That reminds me, I need to start a thread in CA Handguns to just "ask" what my SA XDs 9 would be worth. You know, because I'm just curious and want to discuss it.

            /sarcasm
            Oh yeah? I need to make one to see which guns I should buy before moving to CA, you know, in case I don't like them after I get here....*wink wink*
            Originally posted by fighterpilot562
            Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.

            Comment

            • #7
              bsg
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2009
              • 25954

              it's the way things are done in california.

              Comment

              • #8
                toby
                Banned
                • Jan 2010
                • 10576

                I only own one semi rifle and I don't even shoot it, I'll probably sell or trade it before that happens. No love for semi rifles here.

                Comment

                • #9
                  JDay
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19393

                  If they were priced reasonably most would have sold by now. $900 Glock? Someone's smoking crack.
                  Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

                  The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    orangeusa
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 9055

                    Originally posted by JDay
                    If they were priced reasonably most would have sold by now. $900 Glock? Someone's smoking crack.
                    Agreed.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Spyder
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 17273

                      Mmmmmmmmm crack. Tasty tasty crack...

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        viet4lifeOC
                        Veteran Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 4888

                        Originally posted by JDay
                        If they were priced reasonably most would have sold by now. $900 Glock? Someone's smoking crack.
                        What I don't get is "low ball offer will be ignored." Doesn't a low ball offer to an overprice point make it a reasonable starting point for negotiating?

                        Oh and the guy selling a $1,000 Glock advising, "please don't undervalue my gun and over value yours" in possible trades.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          whipkiller
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 3461

                          Originally posted by Spyder
                          Mmmmmmmmm crack. Tasty tasty crack...
                          We have Tasty tasty crack in San Diego. I had some on Saturday. OMG, sooo good!



                          ORDER OUR FAMOUS TRI-TIP ONLINE Our famous USDA Choice Tri Tip is carved from the bottom sirloin, trimmed and marinated. The Tri Tip is infused through a secret process with either our exclusive Burgundy Pepper or Spicy Chipotle Marinade. After the marinating process the meat is vacuum packed and then flash frozen for shipping. When your order is placed we pack the meat in an insulated cooler with ice packs and ship over night via FedEx. Key Delivery Timeframes: • FedEx Ground: Overnight delivery only available in select Southern California ZIP codes. • FedEx Priority Overnight: 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM.…
                          Too many hobbies, Too little time.

                          Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Bobby Ricigliano
                            Mit Gott und Mauser
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 17439

                            I am glad this thread was started. No one has ever talked about it before on this board. Very innovative.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              David-K
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 745

                              Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                              I am glad this thread was started. No one has ever talked about it before on this board. Very innovative.
                              And no one's ever been sarcastic about it either
                              "Well, looky here. If it ain't the fuzz".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1