Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Home Security
Collapse
X
-
Why spend $40 for something you can make yourself or parts you can get at home depot for $5. Plus, I don't know about you guys but I'd kick it every time I got in and out of bed. It would also limit your sitting on the side of the bed action. Just too many downsides.
Comment
-
Waste of moneyOriginally posted by TRAP55Or your ammo stash has replaced your wifes parking spot in the garage.
When my neighbor asked what all those crates were, I told him if he sees smoke coming from my garage, and me running down the street......he better catch up!
Originally posted by Steve OJust go to safeway to shop for food. The young good looking couple buying healthy food...they're a new couple. The fat ones wearing ****ty clothes not caring about how they look, getting frozen food...they're married!
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,546
Posts: 25,148,925
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19603 users online. 116 members and 19487 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment