Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ammo at walmart

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    tvfreakarms
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 2362

    So it seems this is a inside connection.

    2 by 2...hands of blue
    sigpic

    #ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyou

    Comment

    • #17
      97F1504RAD
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2008
      • 6319

      I think this is the link your looking for

      Comment

      • #18
        hambam105
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2013
        • 7083

        Hey!

        That is Mr. WOFGs to u.

        Comment

        • #19
          tvfreakarms
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2009
          • 2362

          I hate camping. I really do just to get some 22's.
          When the bulk of 550 and 555 people camp. Especially the win 1k bulk. One guy and it seems the same guy at the Folsom wally world gets there about 5am or something and has a lawn chair and waits for couple of hrs. When there is the regular bulk stuff that guy is not there. Part of me wants to beat this guy and get there 4am. But I don't think I can just sit there for 3hrs

          2 by 2...hands of blue
          sigpic

          #ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyou

          Comment

          • #20
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            Originally posted by CK_32
            Stop camping Walmart and those sites wont matter.


            I'm just curious on why/how the 12 is plentyful and the 20g is nonexistent now. Of course only after I pick up a 20g
            luck of the draw.

            Comment

            • #21
              Deadon
              Calguns Addict
              • Aug 2010
              • 9975

              You know theres members watching this hoping this thread goes away lol. I must BUMP it.
              Lions not sheep.

              Comment

              • #22
                Topflight80
                Member
                • Mar 2014
                • 325

                Originally posted by Tommy C
                Bet that left a mark.
                That was a good one hahaha

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1