Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What happened to XCRmonger?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    5150Marcelo
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2008
    • 7681

    Originally posted by Toolbox X
    She is awesome and I'm really sad that she is no longer part of our community. I hope she is doing well.
    I just told her you said that. She says thanks.
    Handmade Predator/Coyote Calls!!!
    Originally posted by ColdSteel14;
    Spermicidal rubbers! On the other hand.. Man.. That spermicide doesn't taste very good. AT ALL!
    Originally posted by Slayer;
    Holy Lord....why would a dude know what spermicide taste like?
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      Maddog5150
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2006
      • 10526

      Damn. Hey guys, least we know marcelo is willing to jump on the grenade in the bar.
      Marcelo, I want you as my wingman
      Buy my EO Tech XPS3-0!!!

      For those nutjobs who like to use the word "gouge"
      Note: I did not write the above article.

      Any carpenters in Socal want a side project?

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #18
        Fantasma
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2007
        • 3077

        OMG another thread about her, can you guys not get over her? move along folks the last thread was locked...

        IBTL

        Comment

        • #19
          Toolbox X
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2005
          • 2602

          Originally posted by Fantasma
          OMG another thread about her, can you guys not get over her? move along folks the last thread was locked...

          IBTL
          It always amazes me that Calguns has members with no class. I suppose I know I shouldn't think so highly of the members here, but I can't help it. I've never been to a forum where A-hole comments like this are so rare.

          Comment

          • #20
            Digital_Hate
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2007
            • 578

            next up is the I Miss SAS Thread

            Comment

            • #21
              Dr. Peter Venkman
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 4899

              Originally posted by Digital_Hate
              next up is the I Miss SAS Thread
              SAS can never die, only the crazy conspiracy theorists who portray him.
              sigpic
              "America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
              Originally posted by berto
              You're right. There's no possible way that CGN members marching alongside the Pink Pistols in the SF Pride Parade can do anything to dispel the stereotype that gun owners are conservative bigots clinging to their guns and bibles. Not a single person in the crowd is rational or reachable because the parade's for gay folks and it's in SF.

              Comment

              • #22
                Saigon1965
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Nov 2003
                • 17278

                SAS ask me to tell you guys - He was here.

                Comment

                • #23
                  sorensen440
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 8612

                  Originally posted by saigon1965
                  SAS ask me to tell you guys - He was here.
                  Really ??? He told me to tell everyone he wasn't there hmmm.........
                  "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    MrLogan
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5143

                    Too bad she doesn't post on here anymore.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      -hanko
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Jul 2002
                      • 14174

                      Originally posted by MrLogan
                      Too bad she doesn't post on here anymore.
                      +1. I miss the drama. "Ladies" showing uber cleavage and thong on the web need to take more pride in themselves...maybe it was a self-esteem issue.

                      -hanko
                      True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.

                      Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

                      Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

                      A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        -hanko
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Jul 2002
                        • 14174

                        Originally posted by Digital_Hate
                        next up is the I Miss SAS Thread
                        He voted for Obama.

                        I miss Shopkeep

                        -hanko
                        True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.

                        Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

                        Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

                        A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Moonclip
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 4390

                          She is spending more time with her "beau" now, the dude that is always texting other girls in front of her...

                          Lol, the drama with got interesting at times, old at times too. However calguns will be here for her if and when she decideds to return.
                          .22short .22lr .22mag .25acp .32acp .32H&Rmag,.35rem .30carbine
                          7.62x25Tok 7.62x38r .380acp .38S&W .38spl 9x18Mak 9mmPara .35rem
                          9mmLargo .38super .357mag .40S&W 10mm .41mag .44spl .44mag
                          .45acp .45LC 6.5Carcano 7.7Japanese 7.62x54r 6.5Swede,6.5x54r
                          .30-40Krag 7.5French 8x57Mauser .223Rem 7.62x39 .410bore .30-30
                          20ga 12ga .303British 8x56r 7.5x55Swiss .30-06...

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            goathead
                            Veteran Member
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 3601

                            is that new guy sas

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1