Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pics from recent US/South Korea military exercise
Collapse
X
-
Pics from recent US/South Korea military exercise
Tags: None -
Gear adrift.... -
Better move your arse PDQ."Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry GoldwaterComment
-
Thankssigpic
"its hard to face the problem if the problem is your face"Comment
-
-
Can someone tell me about the light/laser unit sitting on top of that guy's rail? Who makes them? What it has on it? Red laser? Green laser? IR?
I've seen them before but don't know much about them."Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."
Fighter PilotComment
-
L84, if you're asking about the Marine that's a PEQ-16. Red visible laser with surefire light and IR functions. EOtech and Insight are the only two mfg's I've seen.Comment
-
My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.Comment
-
sigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).Comment
-
Bidding's a great way to meet the NCIS guys. Not the cool save the world ones from the TV show but the real "we're going to f&^% your life up completely" ones.Comment
-
sigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).Comment
-
Too bad "little Kim" in N. Korea does not have internet access. Would be nice to send him the link just to pi$$ him off.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,320
Posts: 25,146,764
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34640 users online. 164 members and 34476 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment