While I was in the bay area June 21-24 I made a attempt to purchase a barreled upper from a calguns member
This gun deal never happened nor did the seller PM since.
Also I might add pictures that were requested were never sent.
In one PM the seller says here is the address to send payment since hooking up in person to trade cash for the upper didnt fly and in the next the seller tells me the upper is sold.
Even though I was very busy during my trip I took the time to find a post office and purchase a USPS money order since the seller did not want to meet me in SF.
I havent been able to figure out how to leave a Feedback or I would have by now.
If someone could please let me know how to do this I would appreciate it.
thanks
This gun deal never happened nor did the seller PM since.
Also I might add pictures that were requested were never sent.
In one PM the seller says here is the address to send payment since hooking up in person to trade cash for the upper didnt fly and in the next the seller tells me the upper is sold.
Even though I was very busy during my trip I took the time to find a post office and purchase a USPS money order since the seller did not want to meet me in SF.
I havent been able to figure out how to leave a Feedback or I would have by now.
If someone could please let me know how to do this I would appreciate it.
thanks

Comment