What gun supply websites do you guys recommend? I've only purchased from Midway and Cabela's.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Websites
Collapse
X
-
Depends what I'm looking for.
Some things come from www.shop42a.com. Midway, basspro, cabelas, brownells, bravo company, SKD...just google it. There's a ton.
More specific things tend to come from Rainier arms, eurooptics.com, or straight from whatever manufacturers website for whatever part I'm after.As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."Comment
-
CheaperthandirtComment
-
Jesticearms.com
Palmettostatearmory.com
Topgunsupply.com
Tacticalmachining.com
Sgammo.com
That's about all I've been ordering from lately."Suck on my machine gun" (Ted Nugent)
Originally posted by Fishslayer"9mm is for killing Europeans. For truly dangerous people you need a .45."
Originally posted by fighterpilot562I showed up naked to ur house with cake. But you weren't home. YOur wife maced me. And I was arrested
Comment
-
Brownells is my primary for parts, tools, etc.
Powder Valley for reloading.
After that, I'll order direct from manufacturers as necessary (e.g. BCM, Seekins, etc).
Distinguished Rifleman #1924
NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
NRL22 Match Director at WEGC
https://www.ocabj.netComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,345
Posts: 25,147,056
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31736 users online. 137 members and 31599 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment