Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Took the GF shooting for the first time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JDPhx501
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 816

    Took the GF shooting for the first time

    And she loved it!

    She's a natural. Since she's never shot a gun before, I tried to make it simple. Push your shoulder into the buttstock. Rest your cheek against the stock. Close one eye and look thru the scope. Breathe in normally and squeeze the trigger when exhaling. She hit the 100 yard steel plate everytime with the AR15.

    I asked her if I can build her one, she says I can!

  • #2
    JDay
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 19393

    You should keep both eyes open whenever you're shooting.
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

    The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

    Comment

    • #3
      rcslotcar
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2014
      • 1100

      That's awsome. Good to have things in common, "but" don't give her the safe combo!

      Comment

      • #4
        Yugo
        Calguns Addict
        • Feb 2011
        • 8397

        Originally posted by rcslotcar
        That's awsome. Good to have things in common, "but" don't give her the safe combo!
        this ^^^
        sigpic

        Originally posted by WAMO556
        Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

        Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

        Umm yeah!!!!!

        Comment

        • #5
          CK_32
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Sep 2010
          • 14369

          Angeles?


          Looks like she's slayin it!
          For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

          What's Your Caliber??


          My Youtube channel

          Comment

          • #6
            SonofWWIIDI
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2011
            • 21583

            Sweet!!
            Sorry, not sorry.
            🎺

            Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

            Comment

            • #7
              phdo
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Jan 2010
              • 3870

              Originally posted by JDPhx501
              I asked her if I can build her one, she says I can!

              Toss some irons on there and make her learn the basics.

              Comment

              • #8
                JDPhx501
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2011
                • 816

                Originally posted by phdo
                Toss some irons on there and make her learn the basics.
                Building a irons only rifle next, I'll have her try that

                Comment

                • #9
                  JDPhx501
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 816

                  Originally posted by CK_32
                  Angeles?


                  Looks like she's slayin it!
                  Yes sir

                  New people love the steel plates

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    mlevans66
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 9516

                    Congrats!
                    The liberal see's the glass as half full and tries to take more.
                    The conservative see's glass as half empty and tries to keep it that way.
                    I'm with the people on the side just pouring water in the glass trying to get a drink!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      2zero9
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 887

                      "Babe! What happened to all my AMMO?!?!?!"
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SB1964
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 4876

                        Oh nos...she's gonna want that thing ceracoated & tell everyone how fun shooting is!!! This will never end. We're doomed! Good job man! I've taken every g/f I've ever had shooting & fishing, they all love it. Way to go!
                        Yes I took the pic, no I didn't go swimming!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          russ69
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 9348

                          Originally posted by 2zero9
                          "Babe! What happened to all my AMMO?!?!?!"
                          I told my wife if she had loaded every round like I did, you might slow down a little.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            JDPhx501
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 816

                            Originally posted by SB1964
                            Oh nos...she's gonna want that thing ceracoated & tell everyone how fun shooting is!!! This will never end. We're doomed! Good job man! I've taken every g/f I've ever had shooting & fishing, they all love it. Way to go!
                            I asked her what color, she said she wants it in a gray cerakote

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              antiseen
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 837

                              Nice job!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1