I don't find them better than any other firearm at all. I still love hk and Sig but glock just makes more sense to me. Kinda like buying a Toyota vs a Mercedes for your daily commute. My Sig was a safe queen. It hurts too much scratching a $1000 gun. My glock is a tool, a hammer, that I absolutely don't mind getting dirty or scratched up.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
glocks
Collapse
X
-
Theres gotta be a reason why MARSOCis dumping their tricked out 1911s for Glocks.The Second Amendment ex-tends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding. - The United States Supreme CourtComment
-
Enjoy the glockComment
-
Originally posted by tony270It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.Originally posted by repubconservPrint it out and frame it for all I careOriginally posted by el chivoI don't need to think at all..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOriginally posted by pjsigYou are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
sigpicComment
-
It is somewhat a "cop shop". I got in there with my GSSF membership card, I saw LEO, security guards and of course GSSF members buying guns. Yah you guessed right. He is a LEO. oh well...PPT for me then
Comment
-
I gotten my g26 gen3 from LC action, wish I was still in the Marines....I need more Glocks!!!Comment
-
The Second Amendment ex-tends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding. - The United States Supreme CourtComment
-
-
The Glock. Ugly like a hi point. But just as reliable and much less bulky.Wise men seldom speak. - ArcusComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,901
Posts: 25,152,910
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25801 users online. 142 members and 25659 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment